Tuesday, December 9, 2008

China Time


What do you do when your body clock blinks you awake at an insanely early hour and everyone else in the room is doing this?
You finish ordering your Christmas shopping on amazon. You read the NY Times online...which I CAN get this time! You check email because the web traffic is so much faster now in the hotel (b/c everyone else is asleep!).

And you wait for the breakfast buffet to open. The Ramada's breakfast buffet has nothing on the White Swan (shout out to all of you who know!). You've never had a breakfast buffet until you've eaten breakfast in the White Swan. But it suffices just fine to fill us up until mid day. I brought my tea bags with me and last night our new buddy Alex (English speaking Ramada employee) hooked me up with some to go cups. I just put the electric kettle on and realized the milk was gone. AHHH! I was SO dying for it.

To any HAS families out there who stayed at the Ramada - food suggestions welcome! Where is that German restaurant you all talked about?

No comments: